Probability screen works in a similar way to Mogensen sizer or Mogensen vibrating sizer. It is a kind of screening machine that actively use the principle of probability sieving.
Probability vibrating screen adopts multi-layer (usually 3 ~ 6 layers), large dip angle (generally 30°~60°), and large sieve mesh (the screen mesh size is 2~10 times of the separation size) as the screen surface, which greatly improves the screening efficiency and production capacity.
This series of screening machine is a successful example of the combination of probability theory and engineering practice. Its new design concept, unique structure and screening principle have achieved the perfect screening effect of the probability screen and have a wide application prospect.
1. Bouncing balls or electromagnetic vibration mesh cleaning system can be used to effectively clean the screen mesh.
2. The screen adopts front and rear end-tension or left and right side-tension design. Easy to replace the screen.
3. Driven by two vibrating motors or exciters, the material presents linear motion, more conducive to material distribution.
4. Completely enclosed, free of dust, smooth operation, easy to use and maintain.
Woven Wire Mesh
The probability screen is a kind of new efficient screening machine that actively uses the principle of probabilistic screening. The screening theory points out that the length of stay time of each object in the operation is inversely proportional to its size and weight. Through actual experiments, it is found that when the particle size is much smaller than the sieve hole, it can quickly pass through the screen surface. The closer to the mesh diameter of the particles, the longer the stay time will be. If the diameters of the two sides are similar, the retention time of the particles is long. In other words, the stay time of the large particles is long, and the stay time of the small particles is short.
When the screen machine is started, two symmetrically arranged vibration motors or exciters of the same model and specifications will operate synchronously and reversely, and the exciting force generated by it is transmitted to the entire vibrating body (screen box) through the base of the motors or the exciters, so that the screen box drives the screen surface to vibrate periodically, and the material on the screen surface will jump directionally along with the screen box. In the meantime, the materials smaller than the sieve aperture fall to the lower layer through the sieve holes and become undersize materials. The materials larger than the sieve aperture are discharged from the outlets after continuous jumping motion, thus the screening operation is completed.
|Model||Layer||Screen Area (m2)||Screen Aperture (mm)||Feed Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Double Amplitude (mm)||Shake Frequency (r/min)||Power (KW)||Max. Vibration Force (KN)|
1. The probability screen installation method has several forms, such as seating type, hanging type and the combination of the two kinds. Please consider it carefully when selecting.
2. It has two kinds of vibration source forms: vibration motors and exciters, which are used for different operating environment requirements. When choosing, please determine the voltage system and whether there is explosion-proof requirement or not.
Compared with ordinary screening machine, this series of sieve machines have a very high screening efficiency and is widely used in metallurgy, building materials, coal, medicine, chemical, food and other industries for fine and medium particle size grading, such as silicon metal powder, silica sand, calcium carbonate, refractory material, sugar etc.
Copyright © Xinxiang AAREAL Machine Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved Power by SinoArt