We all know that food safety is related to the national economy and people’s livelihood, so the safety and hygiene standards for each step of food production are clearly stipulated, including food production machinery. As a professional screening and impurity removal equipment, the vibrating screen is often used as a processing equipment in the field of food production to select food raw materials and improve the quality of food taste. Naturally, it must also meet the hygienic standards of the food industry, that is, product production quality management standards, which is what we often call GMP standards.
What production standards do stainless steel linear vibrating screen for food meet?
In the field of food production, vibrating screens have a wide range of applications. According to different screening requirements and food processing techniques, many different types of vibrating screens play an important role in the food industry, such as ultrasonic vibrating screens, flow-thru in-line vibrating screens, rotary vibrating screen, rectangular vibrating separator etc. In order to meet the strict hygiene requirements of the food industry, vibrating screen manufacturers will design and improve the details of the vibrating screen in line with the food industry to meet the requirements of GMP. Today we will specifically introduce the production standards that the stainless steel linear vibrating sieve used in the food factory must meet.
Four standards for stainless steel linear vibrating sifter used in food factories:
1. In terms of material, in order to ensure that food is not contaminated during the food screening process, the material of the food vibrating screen must be high-quality 304 stainless steel or 316L stainless steel that is chemically stable and not easy to react with materials. The material is also not easy to rust, easy to clean and disinfect. In addition, in order to ensure the shock resistance of the screen box and the service life of the food grade vibrating screen , the thickness of the stainless steel plate must be 3-5mm. Too thin will cause the screen box to break for the stainless steel linear vibrating screen.
2. In order to ensure the durability and airtightness of the vibrating screening machine, the food grade vibrating sieve needs to use sealing parts such as sealing rubber rings and soft connections. When selecting these sealing parts, silicone materials must be selected, although the price of silicone materials is higher than that of rubber material. However, its durability, stability and hygiene are far less than that of rubber materials.
3. In order to ensure the hygiene of food raw materials, the vibrating screening machine must have good airtightness, which on the one hand can prevent the waste of resources caused by the escape of materials, and on the other hand, it can also prevent the escape of powder materials from causing multiple materials mutual pollution in the same workshop, affecting the production process. Generally qualified food vibrating screen will adopt two measures to ensure the airtightness of the equipment: dust cover and sealing strip.
4. In order to ensure cleanliness, food machinery must be regularly cleaned and disinfected, as is the stainless steel vibrating screen, which determines that the linear vibrating screen in the food factory must have the characteristics of simple cleaning process, convenient disinfection, and no dead corner. When producing each stainless steel linear vibrating sieve, the vibrating screen manufacturer will carefully polish the surface of the equipment and the welding points to ensure that the surface of the food vibrating screen is smooth and clear, and there will be no powder hanging during the screening process, reducing the difficulty of cleaning and disinfection.
Cleaning method of stainless steel linear vibrating screen in food factory:
It is precisely because the hygiene situation is very important to the food industry, users of linear vibro sieve must be familiar with the correct cleaning method of stainless steel linear sieves, as follows:
1. If the surface of the stainless steel linear screen has dust and dirt that is easy to remove, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
2. The trademark and film on the surface of the stainless steel vibrating screen should be washed with warm water and weak detergent.
3. Binder components, use alcohol or organic solvents (ether, benzene) to scrub.
4. The grease, oil and lubricating oil on the surface of the stainless steel linear vibrating screen should be cleaned with a soft cloth, and then cleaned with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent.
5. Bleach and various acids are attached to the surface of the stainless steel linear vibrating screen, immediately rinse with water, then soak with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda water solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
Copyright © Xinxiang AAREAL Machine Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved Power by SinoArt